CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Bossis

Bossis Views: 3,235
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,670,748

Re: To Bossis

Yes - the biofilms research is very interesting. There is so much out there to look at, but I really need to have my gut contents analyzed to see how to treat MY problem. Unfortunately for me, I have a limited budget, so alternative medical doctors aren't really an option for me. This, coupled with the fact that I'm a very pain/misery responsive person - at least when it comes to making priorities, often causes me to choose unwisely. Since my candida isn't that bad (yet) - I haven't had near the issues many of the folks on this site share - I haven't really been motivated enough to put candida costs high on the priority list and spend the extra money to cure myself due to the anxiety/pain factor. I just surf the net and keep researching for ideas.

regarding the diet, I HAVE done it, as I mentioned in my last post, many times over. I make wonderful stir-fry's - they are my middle son's favorite meal now. It really IS a great diet, but like all diets, you have to follow it religiously or it just doesn't work. I do use coconut oil and olive oil for everything I cook with, and have switched to as many organic products as possible. I still try to keep my carbs low, but not quite as intensely low as I would need in order to be symptom free. I just love dessert and chocolate! We need a 12 step program for candida diet followers! Anybody want to start one with me? :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)