CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying to Start 7 to 10-day Fast

sloshy2 Views: 998
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,668,169

Re: Trying to Start 7 to 10-day Fast

Hey you!! It's been a long time! I am also on day two today, August 11, 2010. I need to do this to feel better, clear my head as well as the illnesses that lurk around in my body making me feel sluggish and just not at 100%. My main concern is clearing my head, next is getting control of my asthma... for me the weight loss benefit will be great, wonderful in fact but it's not my only purpose of fasting...

You said you are doing the fast until the 20th. I am not sure how long my fast will be but I sure do have a lot to clear up before I resume eating again... and even then, it will be on veggies only...

I am so upset and depressed by life stresses right now... I need to feel better so I don't end up in bed giving in to my failing body... fasting often energizes me and I hope this time is no different.

I wish your support group was here... I would most certainly go!! Congrats on having your first meeting!! My email hasn't changed if you want to drop me a line...
T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)