CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 5 of Fast

powerray Views: 1,201
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,667,285

Re: Day 5 of Fast

Yes, I will definitely join you. Please be sure and letme know.

as of today I am BACK ON RAW FOOD ONLY! after a 2 and a half month nightmare of relapse into non-raw, triggering foods the desire for which I just hadn't "gotten out of my system" prior to going all raw -- i guess this is how I explain it to myself.

except for the 3 days when i will as the one final exception of my whole life August 23 to 25 when teh ice cream parlor will serve the peanut butter Sugar free fro yo that I can't QUITE let go of without having 1 final time or series of times (2 days will definitely cure me of it, though).

This has been a horrible, illl, scary time for me and it is now definitely OVER.

I only WISH 2 things: (1) that i could stop all fruit as well since that was hurting me so much though it was raw -- my rwa only diet was not really nontriggering/pain -freee, due to my use of fruit. And (2) I would really like to fast about 1 week now because , well, that is really what my body will NEED just to be able to be in any kind of shape to tolerate food again. I KNOW with such a knowing that I CANNOT handle food now. The beating my body has taken with these processed foods. I got OFF them 1-2 weeks ago and fasted 4 days straight with little trouble; after that I had a week back on raw only and was totally serious about that being the END of triggering/nonraw food. But I .. just hadn'tfully dealt with my lingering desire for the sugarfree frozen yogurt. Ironically it's not the most gravely triggering nonraw food I consumed in my relapse. So I do feel sort of relatively "safe" planning this Aug 23 to 25 eating of it.i know I will be totally sick of it after the 2-3 days. But for some reason I just went "out" on it these past 2 days. it felt like something safe. But I am DONE with it now except for the 2 days planned in 2 weeks' time.

I am DONE with ALL nonraw foods and I am also going to stop going into grocery

The hard part is feeling toxic hunger right now and KNOWINGhow sh*tty I will feel -- physically , not "just" emotionally (though that COUNTS!! and SHOULD NOT be taken lightly. and SHOULD NOT be "reasoned away") if I eat -- even raw foods. The hard part is the boredom and the emptiness of mylife and the hard part is the same hard part as always. But I have had my last fling with triggering foods and I really am done with all non-raw food and I hope I am even done with all fruit now.
I just have to get through this evening . I really would like to fast 7 days, find the strength to do that somehow and the courage.

Let me know how you're doing,
Powerray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)