CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sinus Plus

MH 108 Views: 1,109
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,666,369

Re: Sinus Plus

the christopher company has sold many times, in my opinion, the entire system of theirs started falling apart the day their dad died and then shulse left and then the one they call dr. mom became their head teacher, which basically ment, she showed up 1 day per year....christopher hobbs stopped showing up and i believe everyone that was anyone, jumped ship....

i gave up on them permantly when dr. mom ripped us off and our friends and have zero clue what their new products are made from, etc.....last i seen personally the company was using all imported/cheapest herbs that pretty much turned us off over 5 years ago..
---

otherwise, wehn dealing with the sinus, it is like dr. christopher teached in his videos/books....it all starts with the acid producing diet. an acid system "irritates" the mucus linings, forcing them to create more mucus to protect the tender tissues......reading/applying what i call book i, leads to a simple cure that cost nothing and doesn't even use herbs. those that desire herbs, i do suggest adding in the christopher formulas and herbal education......but when it comes to the sinus, you can't beat a 14-40 day orange juice "fast" as the best cure........but even then, if you return to a bad diet again, those "ruptured" lymph glands can swell up once again with undigested foods and lead to an acid system again and the return of the clogged nose.

no herb i know of works like magic for the nose, the closest i have came to is spray i, applied to the nose many times before bed, every night...

mh

mh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)