Re: I'm hungry but it's so early!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
BoristhePillager Views: 9,141
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,666,000

Re: I'm hungry but it's so early!

Hang in there hon, I'm doing my first substantial one too(21 days max, although if I make it to 18, I may stop due to a friends upcoming bday which I may be conscripted to cook for).

We've all been there and it does get a bit easier, but it's not so hard avoiding eating for me, so I don't know your personal struggle.

Fantasizing about eating all my favorites is tough, but I think about what I will cook myself after my fast and recovery and it tides me over.

An interesting thing I've heard is that females who drop to a low level of body fat or drop drastically in body fat(water fast, mayhaps), n e who, their periods will cease for a time, until their body fat percentage goes back up. I imagine that might scare women, butif you do your homework into it, hey you might enjoy missing a few cycles.

However, don't take what I say for fact, I'm just speculating, and I'm a man, so despite what I've read and understanding the fundamentals of the female cycle, I really don't fully know what I'm talking about and will be the first to admit it.

Eitherway, good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)