CureZone   Log On   Join
Consumer Reports: Supplements to Avoid

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
waldens Views: 2,175
Published: 11 years ago

Consumer Reports: Supplements to Avoid

Has anyone seen the Sept. 2010 issue of Consumer Reports which includes an article titled: "Twelve supplements you should avoid"? One supplement mentioned is Colloidal Silver . They say under Possible Dangers: "Bluish skin, mucus membrane discoloration, neurological problems, kidney damage". Under Comments: "Likely unsafe, FDA advised consumers about risk of discoloration---".

A year ago I wrote them replying to a request to tell my personal health story where I told of CS turning my health around in detail. Their reply was only that they were glad it worked for me but didn't recommend it. I replied with references about successful use of CS as well as Ben Taylor's story, "Utopia Silver's Fight for Health Freedom". Reply: A resounding silence.

I had always regarded CR as an unbiased source of TEST RESULTS about various products. They certainly never tested CS nor were they interested in doing so. I also learned that they had received donations from the drug companies, which they denied.

So much for objective reporting. Now we know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)