CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help me i stink

bellaismad Views: 3,792
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,663,314

Re: help me i stink

i will never again do an Elimination Diet b/c they never helped me & i fainted trying that candida diet. i always faint whenever i get no Sugar for too long
i also taken probiotics & enzymes for a while but i dont want to become dependent on them. my naturopath said i have yeast i think but the parasites are gone now. but i refuse to do that diet again b/c my my dermatitis got terribly worse & i fainted shortly after. that was no detoxification symptom. that extreme eczema spread took almost a year to clear up yet it took a very short time to start once i did the Sugar elimination. i do crave carbs but so does my sister & she doesnt suffer with this & i cant understand

what i do know is that i was never breastfed ever b/c my mom took a bs drug for her sore throat. i dont know if that impacts you forever regarding good bacteria but all the probiotics i took made no difference

i never took Antibiotics or birth control pills or steroids either. when i sweat i smell the odor more but i remember that i was told at school even that i smell & i was not sweating. its a very stubborn problem & i could get isolated from people forever. every problem i have its seems like its idiopathic & im going vrazy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.500 sec, (1)