Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Views: 11,793
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,658,715

change up some things.....

first, when i was a kid and used to eat my mother's really good and rich lasagna, not only would i get tummy aches but i would belch farts. this suggests to me that i was lactose intolerant then. so maybe she is taking in something that she is not digesting well.

you can ask your doc. but many will tell you that eating ice or drinking ice water is really not that good for your heart. it is ok to have some sparingly when it's triply hot outside, but she needs to lay off the ice.

the teas she's drinking may have too much caffeine.

essaic has some really strong herbs, so she might want to be careful. ppl sing the praises of herbs, but i shy away from them because many make me nauseous unless they are very mild and i only use them sparingly.

taking enzymes is great, however if you take too many of them your body will get lazy and stop producing their own like they should. i would take enzymes like every other day instead of every day.

i had a naturopath, Lita Lee, (she's online) tell me that flax oil has the ability to mess w/a woman's hormones especially thyroid. i'm not sure how true but you might want to look into it.

i take vitamin c in the whole food form of either acerola cherry powder and/or camu camu. it works wonders for me. i don't overdo it because you can take too much vitamin c. i'm not sure what vit. c your wife is taking, but i hear that many vit. c's on the market today are synthetic and foreign to the body that the body doesn't digest it well.

from what you are telling me, sounds like she has a pretty weird diet with the apricot kernals and all. why don't you look into some powdered proteins for her like immunocal and pea protein powder. let her have fresh apples and oranges and plenty of green salads w/lots of tomatoes. try chlorella over wheatgrass. wheatgrass to me is the weakest of the green drinks compared to chlorella and spirulina which pack a bigger punch.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)