CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a man was put in a bed

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
LoricaLady Views: 1,781
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,659,840

Re: a man was put in a bed

Please if you are going to use the Bible as your evidence for your theories, actually get to know it. The story you quote from Job is nowhere to be found.

"Mortal mind" & "error thinking" sounds a lot like a belif system my mother was into. She died of cancer & never got any better through her belief system and "keys to the Scriptures". Also, I never saw anyone overcome their "error thinking" and "mortal mind" & reverse the aging process. Actually I never saw anyone get healed of anything.

"Mortal mind" & "error thinking" are never called the causes of disease in the Bible. Maybe if you would really read it - not what some woman or some else says about it - you would get a better perspective on parasites.

You might want to do the cayenne pepper challenge test friend, as described in the link below. If "mortal mind" & "error thinking" can be overcome enough to keep the "white rice" from appearing in your stools - also enough to kill them off - great. Hulda Clark says everyone has parasites, and everyone has tapeworms. If you can't kill them by correcting your thinking and "knowing the truth" you might want to try something tangible, that works. I wish my mother had.

What helped me in case any of it can help you:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1522290#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

7.125 sec, (1)