CureZone   Log On   Join
Ozone for lymphoma

waldens Views: 1,509
Published: 11 years ago

Ozone for lymphoma

To Hv,

I am sending this to the forum with the hope that your answers to my questions might be of value to others who may have one of the variations of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, mine being Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia (WM).

I have read many discussions on Curezone about different methods of treatment using ozone therapy and the equipment used. I am confused. Are you at liberty to suggest what you consider the best type of treatment for me as well as what low cost equipment I should consider buying? I am male, 89, and in otherwise fairly good health. I have a window of about three months before my IgM will, under normal conditions, rise to the level where my oncologist will advise treatment, probably Rituxin. (She gave me the choice of starting now, waiting another three months or until I lose my energy.) I would prefer to avoid that if possible.

I am slowly starting Rose Laurel OPC herbal cancer cure in hopes my stomach will soon tolerate an effective dosage as well.

Thank you for all of your comments and for the help you must give so many people.

Bill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.613 sec, (1)