CureZone   Log On   Join
Potassium Chloride

ndul Views: 4,252
Published: 11 years ago

Potassium Chloride

My mother in law displays hypothyroid in every aspect. Cannot lose weight, extreme muscle cramping always, lots of hair thinning to the point of much scalp showing, brittle nails, anxiety, insomnia. Anyhow I was telling her about Iodine supplementing. I lent her my Dr, Brownstein book and she bought Iodoral. She's worried now because it has potassim Iodide in it and her doctor has her on potassium chloride (Klor Con 8) for low potassium. Anyone have any experience with this? I told her she's going to have to ask her doctor about it, and he's probably going to tell her not to take that "evil iodine" as it will give her goiters or some other ridiculous thing. I don't want her to go ahead and take her Iodoral, then have a potassium overdose though (if there is such a thing). Thought I'd ask you experts before we contact her doctor. Thanks for any experience or advice you can give.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)