CureZone   Log On   Join
Edema

Js.mom Views: 3,670
Published: 14 y

Edema

Newport- it's a busy weekend here, and I've been on my feet for hours for the past week..but I don't think that's why I have been having major edema. Last night was pretty bad, my ankles were very swollen. I have one foot that I tore ligaments in one time, cross-country skiing. It swells some if I'm on my feet alot, but this is different- and in both ankles.

My grandmother had severe edema, with swollen ankles. Although she never smoked, she was around alot of 2nd hand smoke, and pollution from the mining smoke stacks- and had emphysema. She also had to take digitalis for her heart.

I didn't know until a cousin sent the obituary, that this grandmother's father died in his 60's of "dropsy"- pleurisy. It showed up for me on the EPFX scan last year, with the other heart stuff.

I need to get going, but I'll check back. Would you please check for me and see if I have heart stuff going on, and if it's parasite related again, or if it's kidneys not working right.

BTW- Until this morning, I've continued to let the latest Sarcocystis/thyroid toxin running. I now have the lymph blockage frequency running.

Thanks Newport, I'll be in and out, but will check to see what you think is going on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)