CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accutane and Liver Flush

downfall101 Views: 20,491
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 165,731

Re: Accutane and Liver Flush

Ok guys and gals, thanks for all your responces, I think we're getting something here. Like lisag said before, but now we know specifically that it takes some time getting stones to come out after on Accutane.

I have actually got Chinese Bitters, GCG and Coptis which I recieved a few days ago, the other liver herb from Sensible Health was Curcuma, but due to money and decided to not get this as it sounded the most insignificant of the 4. If I'm underestimating Curcuma for my situation with Accutane please let me know. I'm hoping the 3 that I have ordered will help in getting the liver to release stones when flushing.

So, after what I have read, those who have been on Accutane probably have more stones, many more then the average, so just because none come out to begin with just shows we are probably more congested and crammed with stones more then anyone else.

The Liver Flush (to release stones) is probably the only answer to reversing the effects of damage to the liver from Accutane. We have to believe we can reverse the damage, after all the liver DOES have the ability to regenerate itself.

But it seems we need more then just flushing to help. It seems like for us past Accutane users out liver needs all the help it can get. I think the plan is:

1) Malic Acid supplements, dayly - soften, crush stones (from health shops)
2) GCG, Chinese Bitters, Coptis, Curcuma, all dayly - decongest liver, soften crush stones (from http://www.sensiblehealth.com)
3) Apple Juice dayly

Everyone knows about the above but I think those who on Accutane need ALL the above help, we can't over help the liver can we... Hopefully if we do this ever day it will produce some wonderful flushes with wondeful results for our respectivve problems.

A coffee enema would help us to I would imagine, to release toxins from the liver, which would surely speed up the process of the whole liver cleansing/flush. I'm guessing doing this twice a week would be good, this is what I will do.

Anyone else experiecnes with Accutane and liver flushing, or anyone who can add hopeful advice, it would be grateful. I'm hoping we can all help each other out with this one. I believe we can reverse the damage caused by Accutane with the right preparation before flushing and the flushing itself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)