CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something that's been working for me

blacktruck Views: 1,934
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 165,293

Re: Something that's been working for me

I had the same experience without even taking the olive oil. I was using "Chanca Piedra" and also taking Standard Products "Beta Food'.......and eating apples and consuming apple juice......

I passed 3 monsters using this method. At first I would drink the Epsom Salt water and pass a lot of stones that way. I havent used olive oil in a flush for some time. I now think if you are using Chanca piedra or GCG you can get rid of stones without olive oil or Epsom Salts . It is really interseting how soft they become (the stones) and different shapes they take. However they are unmistakably stones.

I recently bought the pill form of gold coin grass from oriental Products and had NO results. I cheaped out over the 11 dollar shipping charge from sensible health.

I dont know if this works for everybody though. I know I am loaded with stones.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.689 sec, (1)