CureZone   Log On   Join
Stones or very pale stool?

Renaissance Views: 3,644
Published: 17 years ago

Stones or very pale stool?

Hi folks
I've done 9 flushes now all with different results. First 2 were green, others have been whitish/cream. Last one, I happened to eat about 6 or 8 radishes after the oil flush.. I felt very tired (more than usual), totally weak (could hardly lift legs onto bed) for about 2 hours, had sharp pain for a few mins in what seemed like intestinal area... all these symptoms are different or much more intense than previous occasions... which made me think at first..this is going to be a biggy!

When I did my usual enema 24 hours after flush I couldn't believe how much came out... about 30, all large..at least 1 inch.
HOWEVER.. they also looked like what I assume pale coloured stool would look like... so now I'm confused. If it were the case that all stones were out of liver and gallbladder.. and one did a oo/lj flush... would that result in pale coloured floating stool because of the huge quantity of oil?

I know I need to wait and see how I feel. After the first 8 flushes, which included some large ones. eg a green 1 and a quarter incher, I felt no difference... I still had a sensation of 'something there' in my right side which has been present for 4 years or more, still felt tired, etc etc. So I knew I needed to continue flushing.

Just thought I'd check with you guys whilst waiting!
Thanks for any input.. into my output! (Sorry, couldn't resist that one!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)