CureZone   Log On   Join
Can't have a conversation

Views: 1,371
Published: 11 years ago

Can't have a conversation

I am wondering if anyone else has a similar difficulty with face to face conversations and if so if you have any ways of dealing with it.

In face to face conversations, my head seems to get fuller and fuller (kind of like blowing up a balloon). I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my head and I feel very dizzy and I have a hard time concentrating or remembering what I am talking about. Then I notice all of this and my body gets more and more tense. I then get feelings of anger as if I want to run out of the room or I want to hit something. This occurs during all of my face to face conversations, but it is extreme when I am trying to have an intelligent conversation or one in which I am trying to explain a situation. I then can get in the thought process that I have a brain tumor and it gets exacerbated when I am concentrating on something and that is why my head feels full.

Thanks for any input!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)