CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 100% Overhaul

EFT Tapping Views: 2,671
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,642,030

Re: 100% Overhaul

New EFTer,

When I first heard of EFT, I thought it was completely ridiculous. It seemed silly, unscientific and I believed there was no way it could possibly make any difference.

Something made me try it anyway. Didn't work. I'm pretty sure I really didn't want it to work. At that time I would rather be right than happy.

Later, months later, I had a second exposure to EFT tapping. I read Gary Craig's manual and absorbed the hope and promise of Emotional Freedom Techniques.

I decided to do the Personal Peace Procedure - totally on faith. I made a list of over 100 painful incidents in my life and started tapping my way through them. After a couple of weeks of daily tapping on my memories, I realized I was not longer stuffing myself with carbs every night.

I was amazed that this silly, unscientific procedure could remove the under-lying anxiety that had been making me self-medicate every night, by overeating.

From that point on, I was hooked. I've been studying and applying EFT to all my disturbing emotions and have helped hundreds of others learn this simple, silly-looking and amazingly-effective technique.

All I can say is try it. I've made discoveries and changes to the system over the years I've been using it. I'd say that until you have a foundation of experience with Gary's original method, don't try to change it. Learn it first, then experiment with your own changes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)