CureZone   Log On   Join
Essiac Tea or apricot Seeds or both

gangani Views: 9,517
Published: 14 y

Essiac Tea or apricot Seeds or both

I have cancer Togue surgery before 40 days before.. i have my first follow up in couple of days.. but as careful i was studying about essiac.. as before 8 yrs.. my mother had cervical cancer and one of lady from UK told me about essiac.. its its sure help my mother .. with radiation she used Essiac tea and her tumor was gone.. and its been 7 yrs she is free with cancer ..and still using the Essiac tea..

so i have no doubt on Essiac tea. i m taking three time a day essiac tea from last month since i diagnosed cancer..

But today some one told me about Apricot seeds.. i have study a lot about it and also watch some vedios.. but also i come to know this is banned in usa or uk.. the over doze of apricot seeds can be harmful..some webs i read just apricot seeds not work as we all think and also need complete B17 metallic treatment...I could not afford that much..

I can easily get apricot seed in India with very reasonable price...
But again its big confusion i come to cure zone forum.. as i believe here i can find right answer as before.. i search about apricot sees in cure zone and found nice post but it was outdated since 14th month.. so i begin new topic..

so my question is.. please suggest me if i can take apricot seed with combination of essiac.. or essiac is better or apricot seed are better.. or both..
and if u are familiar or had research about apricot seeds can u please suggest how many seeds a day and hour i should take.. and do i also need lot of vitamin c with the apricot seeds..
please suggest me.. i m really looking for help
ajay

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)