CureZone   Log On   Join
passing "monster" stones..

blacktruck Views: 1,325
Published: 18 years ago

passing "monster" stones..

I just ordered Jin Qian Cao in capsule form. I got enough in tablet form to take for ten days. Last month I took Chanca Piedra, Standard products "Beta Food' and super Colon Cleanse. For two weeks while taking this concoction I started passing stones in BM's without flushing........I also passed two monster sized stones in the one inch by half inch category. Now this week after doing a baking soda enema I passed another of these "monster sized" stones.

I have been doing a daily enema for the last 13 days and when expelling the liquid from high in the colon I am passing a few stones and much green chafing material. The kicker is i still smell olive oil when this expels. I have not performed an olive oil flush since early June.....

My thoughts are that I am clogged with monster sized stones and still have pale stools and frighteningly low bile production. My problems center around sinus discharge and fluids entering the lung from all the discharge. Now whenever I eat anything my sinuses start draining profusely and I am certainly one noisy critter trying to dislodge the buildup of this drainage....

Anybody got any more ideas>>>>>>>..???????????????/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)