CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Using kombucha vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) in lieu of lemon juice

lunari Views: 2,984
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 164,688

Re: Using kombucha vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) in lieu of lemon juice

Hi Renaissance

Yes, the body does know what it's doing... too bad we often don't... :)
I agree in that if we provide all the nutrient the body needs it does have the ability to restore the perfect health. We are unfortunately swamped with different sources of toxins these days, in our food, water, environment: we also ingest pharmaceuticals, which shut down the liver, we drink alcohol, use cosmetics which have toxins in them and so on.
No wonder our poor livers give up trying to process all this junk that goes thru our systems.
Once the health fails, some of us begin the search for a natural way of healing. That often is the beginning of true healing.
Unfortunately many end up at the mercy of the medical professionals.

I was sick a few years ago, and were misdiagnosed.
Thank God, otherwise, if I had listened to the MD, who knows what state I would have ended up by now.
The activated water sounds great...
If you choose not to use ES, are you going to try to use another kind of Magnesium? You should try to add something to relax the biliary passages.
I foungd that citrus works the best in flushing, esp lemon. Never tried vinegar, but let me know if it works.
I have heard of people using walnut oil, and it worked.
I haven't tried castor oil, but heard it does not work (plus it's a littlle thick , may be hard to swallow).
Flushing every 3-5 days may be too close together, you want to have time to prep and give the new batch of stones time to move down towards the common bile duct.
The most often I've done it was 7 days apart, but only out of desperation, seeking relief.
After you do several flushes, the bigger stones will come out. There will be enough pressure to push the bigger ones out once you clear the GB and the common bile duct. Many people get the biggies out aroung the 10th flush. My biggest ones came out during my 13th Flush (walnut size).
Also, have you tried doubling up on the OO/GJ mix during the flush? I get more out.

Cheers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.469 sec, (1)