CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Using kombucha vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) in lieu of lemon juice

Renaissance Views: 3,802
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 164,687

Re: Using kombucha vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) in lieu of lemon juice

Yes lunari... I've been trying and erroring for 4 years!
But Liver Flushing is new to me.. I've done 7 so far... but 3 to 5 days apart. Yesterday after the es I actually passed quite a lot of small stones over the course of the whole day.

I might try normal non vinegar kombucha mixed with the olive oil when I do another in a couple weeks.

I am drinking what's called activated water... I have a machine which excites oxygen to the singlet form and then passes the photon energy resulting, into water.. it does help the intestines generally and maybe that can replace the es.. don't know yet... must keep experimenting... strokes for folks.

Incidentally, I saw an acupuncturist some years ago..when my 'liver chi was on the floor'. I'm also 'wood' or the liver meridian in that system. The acupuncture managed to shift my stagnant chi around but obviously didn't rid me of the stones.

Has anyone tried castor oil?

The more I look into everything the more convinced I become of how we have to work at simple levels re health... 'check what we put in and ensure we are clear to evacuate' The body knows what it's doing. I even came across an idea the other day that cancerous tumours, which contain some healthy cells too, continue to grow in an attempt to have the healthy cells outnumber the unhealthy ones... makes sense to me!

Cheers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.094 sec, (1)