CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Hanna and Fernando. Frequency of flushing.

Renaissance Views: 2,811
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 164,597

Thanks Hanna and Fernando. Frequency of flushing.

Thanks for your advice both.
Actually I don't find a problem with the oil and lemon juice mixing... if the quantities are right... I use 200ml oil 100 ml lemon juice. It was just I have the Kombucha always to hand and it is healthy and contains glucoronic acid to aid liver detox anyway. I haven't been using any Epsom Salts .. only enemas, but may try the former.

Re the frequency... so are you saying that with the first 4 flushes..all of what I got out (a lot) was at the 'front' of the liver? ( I had an ultrasound about 4 years ago when I was admitted in severe pain in liver area.. nothing showed up in gallbladder. Incidentally that pain lasted non stop for 4 months.. so I'm guessing I had a big stone stuck somewhere with accompanying inflammation... otherwise the pain would have been intermittent? And interestingly as I could see I was not digesting plant material I decided to take all fruit veg and grain out of my diet.. the pain subsided within 24-48 hours.. so again I'm guessing I wasn't digesting the complex carbs.)

Back to frequency.. so even if there's discomfort or pain in liver area you'd say wait 2 weeks? I'm not sure I could.. my guts would tell me to do another flush sooner (pun intended!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)