CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Using kombucha vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) in lieu of lemon juice

hanna Views: 2,892
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 164,594

Re: Using kombucha vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) in lieu of lemon juice

It gets confusing to figure out where you are. When I started I had the same trouble, I kept forgetting where I put messages. My suggestion to you is, if you want to keep track of your messages, to sign up under your profile for "Reply notification" and "thread notification" in this way curezone will send you a message that someone answered your question. You can even read it and answer it from your mailbox, no need to go to curezone.
I could not live without, especially when someone answers late and your question is not on the main page anymore and you forget to look back.
Actually when I see that someone is not signed up I don't answer the message late, I am afraid they will miss it anyhow.

Coming back to your question. The best thing to use is grapefruit juice, it will mix with the OO, while lemon does not. Put it in a jar, shake hard and it becomes kind of watery. Try different OO, Spanish is lighter and now I found a Greek one that is even better.
You are doing it too often, change to every 2-3 weeks. The stones in the back otherwise don't have time to come forward.
Johanna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)