CureZone   Log On   Join
Using kombucha vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) in lieu of lemon juice

Renaissance Views: 3,048
Published: 17 years ago

Using kombucha vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) in lieu of lemon juice

If the main purpose of the lemon juice is to stop us bringing the oil back up could I use kombucha vinegar instead.. mixes well with olive oil... my first flush I tried this and actually liked the taste... and got my largest stone to date (3.2cm).
However a subsequent flush with the vinegar was disgusting (I was using a different olive oil). Each flush (I've done 6) seems to get worse. I used lemons on the other 4. I don't know if it's my body rejecting the mixture (vinegar or lemons) or if I did it too often (every 3- 5 days). I got stones first 4 times and nothing last 2. Am waiting a couple weeks now before another. I don't feel any better..still feel like there's 'something there' in my right side. I know my lymph is backed up and I have pains all over at different times... maybe it just takes time to clear the stagnation. I think I'm wittering on here and digressing.
So main question is... what about the vinegar?
Thanks for any help.

Sorry if this is the wrong place.. I'm so confused about where I am ..are so many forums and pages to this one, and FAQ's etc... one can spend an age trying to locate oneself or find the same message again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.938 sec, (1)