CureZone   Log On   Join
4th Flush. Allergies gone

wanna_juice Views: 2,696
Published: 14 y

4th Flush. Allergies gone

Completed my 4th flush this morning, and wanted to share this those that may be doing flushes for the fist time. I have done series of flushes in the past, but none as consistently as I am doing now.

Had pretty strong allergies over the weekend, including major runny nose, and sinus congestion. I was almost going to hold off until it passed before doing the flush.

I went ahead with it anyway. After taking the third dose of the Epsom Salt this morning, followed by a SWF, followed by another quart of water. Now the sinus issues and runny nose, gone.

I have seen the largest stones to date, but, they were marble sized and black, which I have been reading on this forum to mean that they are older. There are still probably many more stones left, but it was interesting to see this, as everything to date has been green.

My flushes have been two weeks apart, and I am looking forward to the next few.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)