CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can one use white vinegar? H. Clarks says afalotoxins in ACV.

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
AngelHealing Views: 12,665
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,644,427

Re: Can one use white vinegar? H. Clarks says afalotoxins in ACV.

I would definitely NOT use white vinegar....you DO want to use the Organic RAW Apple Cider vinegar, like Bragg's.

In my opinion, the Hulda Clark information is outdated. I may be wrong but I don't believe she knew about or addressed BIOFILMS with her treatment protocol, but I may be wrong as I have not read up on her treatment details. All I know is that it is working for me very well. I also put a few drops to a half-teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil in my fiber shake so this also helps to release and glide the biofilm out! I also drink some cranberry water (pure cranberry juice mixed with water and stevia drops) between meals to help flush out the biofilm. Cranberry juice helps prevent the bad muck from being able to stick like glue to your intestines! But the thing that really knocks it out is RAW GARLIC!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.609 sec, (1)