CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can enzymes kill parasites?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
AngelHealing Views: 13,882
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,643,688

Re: Can enzymes kill parasites?

I would definitely stick with the biofilm type enzymes on an empty stomach. I have taken a ton of herbs to kill what I believe is a very large fish Tapeworm (can feel it biting me every day) and enzymes on an empty stomach helped me more than anything else. I have used Zymex II, Bromelain, Serrapeptase & Natto and even Lumbrokinase. A while ago I could actually feel it move behind the biofilm within me when I would hit it hard with raw garlic or oregano oil capsules. These critters are very smart and strong. But the Lumbrokinase is a really strong biofilm buster. I only took it once per day and only went through one bottle. (Because it is expensive and I am still seeing progress I have switched back to Bromelain in the AM and the Serrapeptase & Natto before dinner). Since the Lumbrokinase I am finally passing gobs of biofilm, and I am a small-stomached person. I know my Tapeworm has got to be on his last fang! :) I feel a lot better, much less toxic, after passing a lot of this biofilm.

I would highly recommend apple cider vinegar enemas to help expel the biofilm that moves to your colon. I believe it also helps VERY MUCH to add anywhere from 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to your fiber shakes. This really helps to break up the biofilm as it slowly moves through your intestines, similar to the Okra-Pepsin Standard Process product meant to clean out your small intestine. If you don't break up the biofilm you cannot get to the critters! Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.734 sec, (1)