CureZone   Log On   Join
I got my period!!! :) yippee

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
holisticrae Views: 1,131
Published: 11 years ago

I got my period!!! :) yippee

So I know most of us women don't usually get all excited to bleed once a month, but it's been 6 months for me and I am quite thrilled! For any of you who have read my previous liver flush posts, you know I have been workin pretty hard to get these hormones of mine back on track. It's so rewarding to see that my effort is beginning to bear fruit :) THANK YOU UNY!!!!! You had suggested that I take the female formula 3x/day (for repair) and bentonite clay 2x/day (mainly for flouride removal). I have been way exposed to flouride which super throws off the thyroid, which in turn, will also throw off our female cycles. After completeling 9 liver flushes, I decided to take a month off and just remain bowel cleansing. While allowing myself to have some "comfort food," I also added the clay and female formula into my regime. I take the clay first thing in the morning and again before bed, and the female formula 3x/day.  So for just the past month, I've been doing this and POOF! I have a long awaited menses :) I actually got a round of applause from my roomies, lol. My physical appearance has changed as well for such a short laps of time. My breasts and rear have plumped up while my waist trimmed in. Wow! I did not do anything differently except add in the clay and female formula. Who needs plastic surgery when you have herbs?! But really, it's true.

Emotionally, I am beginning to experience a broader spectrum of the rainbow. Where it has been very hard for me to cry in the past, I start to tear up over little things that don't even concern me,  lol. My heart is becoming more sensitive. Not that i couldn't be supportive and loving before,  but I was more on the emotionally unavailable side. It FEELS so good!!! 

Thank you again everyone for all your support!

Much love 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)