CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 30 day fast starting today.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
powerray Views: 827
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,632,176

Re: 30 day fast starting today.

Hi, it is great to hear from you,
I am glad all is still well.
What is your job (if you care to say!)?

I have re-started my fast. Hurrah! My fast will be at least seven days. I have been a lot more careful about the pre-fast eating (which I am already re-living in fantasy... such a food addict :P)

I just really hope not to get too ill. I think if I use enemas this will limit my having to stay in bed miserably... then I will not get too lonely, either, if I am out and about at least a little.

Another thing I have done to facilitate my fast is to have found an e-mail support buddy who is really great. I email any time and as frequently as I want. This really helps me to stay emotionally balanced. This is crucial for me. Anxiety is a large feature of my whole condition and has unfortunately many times "bullied" me, as it were, into abandoning very-much-needed fasts. I have NEEDED, but been only partly able, to make fasting a major part of my life, for 20-30 years now. At last I am learning to fast!

Fasting will help this whole condition -- my depression, anxiety, brain fog, systemic dysbiosis (chronic candida/bacterial infection) and all its symptoms -- poor memory, trouble concentrating, bowel issues, bloating horribly whenever I eat anything, etc.

The way fasting will help is by clearing my infections and by increasing my sensitivity to my own body, thus getting me out of my bad habits (ouch). Mainly I have to learn to respect my body when I have had enough food, or just can't handle food. (ouch)... I need a really big change here and major new ways of self-comforting. Leaving food behind to discover other tools and real functionality!

What benefits to you hope to gain from fasting/what changes?

Finally, I am posting at least daily on this forum for the seven days of my fast (7 is my minimum, though I hope to fast a lot longer) by assigning one of the Seven Dwarves to represent my experience of the current day. :) Someone else did this and I thought it was great, plus a motivator to keep going. Today, Day One, is Sleepy. I slept until 2 pm today and still needed more rest, because I had done an enema and needed to recover (sorry if too much information).

Please do write again!

Powerray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.188 sec, (2)