CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes, same person

sugarlily Views: 1,903
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,630,759

Yes, same person

LOL, that was a good post in response to mccain.

I have GAD. I've had it since I was a child, it was my response being shuffled back and forth between divorced parents one of whom abandoned me several times. And unfortunately since I've stopped exercising the last few months, it has kicked in really hard comboed with my hormonals. I don't eat Sugar so no Haagen Daaz :D

We are staying together. I am on St Johns Wort now and I'm making calm rational decisions and I am able to function. Tough but not the end of the world. He's not enlisting in the infantry and really no other reason to worry about this because it's going to be nothing more traumatizing than an LDR.

And thanks to the sender of the PM. I am an anxious person, that's obvious. And I am insecure when I am anxious and depressed.

How profound and helpful of you to comment.

Goals-
-Just had intake appt for therapy. Need some help with changing thinking process.
-Start exercising again
-Move forward.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.734 sec, (1)