CureZone   Log On   Join
Recommendation: Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

RockStarEnergyHealer Views: 4,839
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,630,894

Recommendation: Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Trying ingesting Bragg's ACV (apple cider vinegar), the brand with the Mother on the label first thing in the morning. DO NOT USE REGULAR WHITE VINEGAR, MUST BE THIS BRAND. Add 1-2 tablespoons to 32 ounces of water and drink it first thing in the morning. You might find it unpleasant, but it gives a boost of energy. Plus you may be low on HCL (acid) in your stomach which will impact your digestion. ACV activates the HCL and it's a tremendous healer on many levels. Ifind it helps me acclimate better after fasting. When I don't take it, I notice the stomach rumbling, gas, etc.

Keep in mind if your stomach is rumbling, it's a definite signal that your body is not reading for that particular food or perhaps you have a food allergy . When the stomach purrs after eating, that's a good sign that it loves what you're eating. : D

You may also want to check out kombucha and other fermented foods to repopulate the good bacteria in your gut. Raw sauerkraut is a good one too. If you're particularly sensitive to digesting fats, complex carbs etc after fasting, you may want to consider getting a good vegan/vegetarian probiotic that comes in liquid or pill form which will do the same thing.

Best wishes.

RS Energy Healer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)