CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T Desperate Request for Prayer May 21 2010

LuellaMay Views: 1,881
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,628,895

Re: O/T Desperate Request for Prayer May 21 2010

Freya,

Some trials do come dangerously close to breaking our spirit, but somehow, through it all, we find that last remnant of strength which makes it possible to go on, even though we feel as though we are hanging from a frayed rope, clinging for our very lives.

I can only imagine what you are going through.  Yet, hang on.  Sometimes acceptance of an impossible situation brings a sense of peace.  Right now there is nothing you can do about it.  So here comes the fine balance.  Accept it, let it go, and yet be there for him in all the ways that you can.  Let love replace all fear, even anger, and address it from this perspective.  I can only imagine how wearing this is on you.  Rest when you need to, but please make sure that you nurture yourself.  As you gain strength and peace of mind, you will be able to help Alex in ways that you may not even be aware.  There will be an end to this storm, don't let it batter you down.

I have you and Alex in my prayers.

Hugs,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)