CureZone   Log On   Join
Scared and depressed, just want some options

Views: 2,098
Published: 11 years ago

Scared and depressed, just want some options

My wonderful boyfriend and best friend is going into the marines in a week. We've had a very good relationship that I wish would continue and I'm shattered by his choice to join because it simply does not fit into my path or goals for life. I'm scared of being alone, I'm scared of him not being there if I need him, I'm scared of missing him and not being able to function. Our relationship is very serious and while I knew this was coming, I don't think it really hit me till this week, the week before he leaves. I'm scared he is going to change and I will lose him forever.

I'm scared I'm going to lose it. I suddenly just cry uncontrollably and I'm very anxious. I feel like I should get therapy but I don't know what that will help, when he's gone, he's gone. I have really really horrible separation anxiety.

I just want this to be a little easier on me and I want the ability to be able to focus on my school and work.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)