CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: detox from going gluten free?

MENDOMAID Views: 12,000
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,628,017

Re: detox from going gluten free?

The body does go through big changes when you go gluten free. I have been gf for more than four years and still need to do a lot to get my digestive system working properly. I would guess that the toxic reactions are because your gall bladder was so clogged up that you released toxins that were readsorbed into your body when you did the cleanse. You might have had parasites in your bile system killed by the parasite herbs and not only would the disintegrating parasites give off toxins the bacteria and viruses that they carry could be causing problems too. When I started doing Liver Flushes they made me feel very ill and if I forgot to do them often enough the toxins build up again. I often used Clark Liver Detox Tea and it helps. I had a Clostridia overgrowth in my intestine and it caused rigid jaw muscles and sore neck muscles. I did cleanses, took probiotics and used Clark's Iodine solution. Candida and another yeast Saccharomyces c has also been causing problems and I have been taking herbs and Neem for that.

Keep cleansing and this will pass. Remember that now you are gf that even a small amount of gluten may cause a reaction.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)