CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Mary, didn't know if you got my last text?

mary88 Views: 2,787
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,625,185

Re: Hi Mary, didn't know if you got my last text?

Hey Surfer27,

Thank you for your responses. I am glad to know that I am not the only person with this problem. But I hate to discourage you but I refuse to purchase anymore products in the belief that it will help. I am just going to start my Bowel Cleanse over tomorrow and live on a better diet with more exercise. I am financially strained from all the colonics and trips to the Vitamin Shoppe as well as herbal stores in Chinatown and online websites.

I am unable to do another fast. Like my body can not handle another one, I tried to do a juice fast last week and the detox headaches almost left me unconscious. I am just tired. I am just going to stop taking a million different products and keep it simple. PB shakes first and then parasite and then lung and kidney. I need to keep it simple so to not upset my body. beside I do not want to start herxing too bad like last time.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.171 sec, (1)