CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want to start iodine/iodide using SSKI

goten574 Views: 8,662
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,626,345

Re: I want to start iodine/iodide using SSKI

I emailed Tahoma Clinic (the place I purchased the SSKI from) and Dr Wright recommends I do not use SSKI for long term. He says if I do, I have to monitor thyroid which would require me to constantly visit the doctor right? It appears I cannot use SSKI long term safely after all without a lot of hassle.

Here is Dr Wright's message:

“Too much Iodine for too long can suppress thyroid function. Many of the uses described for SSKI in the accompanying article are short-term, from a few days or less to a week or two. If SSKI is then stopped, there's almost no chance of significant thyroid suppression. However, if SSKI is to be used for two to three weeks or longer, and especially if it's to be used continuously (for example, COPD or cholesterol-related atherosclerosis) monitoring thyroid function is very important.

Each person is individual in their need for vitamins and minerals and we have thousands of customers who use SSKI without any problem. If you are using it long-term, you may wish to follow Dr. Wright’s suggestion to monitor your thyroid function."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)