CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T Desperate Request for Prayer May 21 2010

hapoel Views: 2,078
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,626,433

Re: O/T Desperate Request for Prayer May 21 2010

I will prey for you both. If you are able, I encourage you to read a book called "Journey of souls".

This book gave me a lot of answers as to why people suffer and helped me deal with my own suffering. I don't know what your beliefs are but this book made me understand that suffering makes the soul grow, learn and gain wisdom. We are here to grow and there is no growth without suffering.

I cannot even beging to image what you have gone through in your life. I've been through great difficulties with my personal health over the last 5 years, but am finally getting better.

What has helped during difficult times was developing the belief that whatever god put's in front of us is to help us grow. If our time, or someone close to us, is to suffer right now then it's best to accept it, live with it and do your best to improve/slug through it. Sometimes I even thank god for the difficulties in my life, because I now realize how good my life is compared to what it used to be. I can fully enjoy all the good moments in my life, which I used to take for granted.

Life will get better, it always does. All of us in our lives go through times when we feel helpless and hopeless.

Most importantly, don't ever give up, never ever give up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)