CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I going crazy? I am at wits end here!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
jurplesman Views: 3,249
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,625,178

Re: Am I going crazy? I am at wits end here!

Usually having a bad odour is due to some problems excreting some toxins. Whatever it is, it could mean some metabolic disorder that can affect the way the mind works and cause emotional disorders.

I am glad to hear that you are trying to avoid psychotropic medication, as these only mask symptoms and do not "cure" the underlying biochemical disorder that is responsible for the symptoms. Most "mental" problems are due to some illness in the body  - preventing the production of feel good neurotransmitters -  AND NOT DUE TO A ILLNESS OF THE  MIND!

As a psychonutritional therapist always start with investigating the most common causes of mood disorders and then move on to the more complicated cases. Sometime we need the help of nutritional doctors who are trained to test for metabolic disorder that can be treated nutritionally and without recourse to drugs.

The most common cause of mood disorders is Hypoglycemia, that can trigger the release of stress hormones. The secretion of excess stress hormones such as adrenaline lie at the root of most symptoms of mood disorders. Excess adrenaline production is also responsible for excess sweating and this may be implicated in "smelling" or bad odours. I suggest that you read the following articles:

Depression is a Nutritional Disorder

Depression: A Disease of Energy Production

Silent Diseases and Mood Disorders

Conquering Anxiety, Depression and Fatigue Without Drugs - the Role of Hypoglycemia by Prof. Joel H. Levitt

The most common silent disease resulting in depression is hypoglycemia.  Most people feel better if they adopt the Hypoglycemic Diet. However if problems persist I suggest you ask your doctor to be referred to a Nutritional Doctor, Clinical Nutritionist or a Nutritional Psychotherapist, for further tests and diagnosis and treatment.

Also use our "Search Our Web Site" for more articles and information on topics that you may be interested in. Following nutritional treatment, a self-help psychotherapy course may often prove useful in overcoming any remaining "psychological" issues.

Some of these articles may give you a clue to the bad odour; for instance heavy metal intoxication or allergies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

6.953 sec, (4)