CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Osteoma in sinus, ent is sending me to USC

powerray Views: 4,155
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,623,586

Re: Osteoma in sinus, ent is sending me to USC

Kakiebaby,
I am sending you good thoughts. I know the USC people will take care of you. I have had good experiences at USC. I went to the dental school there and had a surgery once... Many people try fasting for "incurable" conditions... fasting is hard... but there is a lot of convincing (to me) literature about it -- see Google Books -- Herbert Shelton , Marie Sweet, Linda B. Hazzard; and see the Soil and Health Library. I have pursued fasting as a healing discipline in my life and am right now having a breakthrough in my ability to do it -- it is really healing and exciting... I remember once on maybe this forum or maybe another you wrote to support me with my fasting, for which many thanks... I am almost in day 5 of a fast now, which is longer than I have ever done in my life... I eventually want to do a 30-day fast... anyway, keep posting and let me know how you are doing, and if you want support to fast... fasting just kind of frees the body up to heal itself.
Best regards.
Powerray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)