CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting Day Three of Ten-Day Fast

powerray Views: 1,055
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,623,134

Re: Starting Day Three of Ten-Day Fast

Hello, Aust!

Thank you so much . I am so glad to get a response. Please e-mail me if you like. I know the fast will help all my issues. Fasting has made me feel practically cured in the past. I have to do some other things to get and STAY well -- I have to fast long enough to begin with and then I have to eat really much more careful afterward (really, with more caution than anyone ever really validates as necessary, yet, I know my body and how careful I have to be, but still it is hard when I do a wrong thing for myself and people just sit there and say it SHOULDNT hurt me, as though just because they say so it shouldnt be true. ) ... I am glad you wrote because it has gotten me thinking about my post-fast diet and how I REALLY have to be ready to commit to that as well, or lose the benefits of the fast. Thanks again and I will try to post about my post-fast plan
again, please e-mail me if you wish. How are you doing with your issues (you say they are like mine)? Are you doing a fast ? What's your post-fast plan??
Powerray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.407 sec, (1)