CureZone   Log On   Join
I want to start iodine/iodide using SSKI

goten574 Views: 8,762
Published: 11 years ago

I want to start iodine/iodide using SSKI

I am 24, and suffering from early stage male pattern baldness. I do not have a thyroid problem but I donít take regular Iodine either. I was thinking about starting iodine/iodide to remove excess fluorine/fluoride and bromine from my body as well as general health. I want to consume the amount of Iodine a typical Japanese person does which I believe is 13mg?

I have an almost unused bottle of Tri-Quench SSKI here so if I take 1 drop of this along with 200mcg of Selenium a day, would this be sufficient for general health? I donít want to take high dose iodine/iodide in fear of unbalancing my thyroid.

I donít want to buy Lugolís as I living in the UK; and already paid a fortune for SSKI so I want to use this up. Is there anything I can add to the SSKI to make it similar to Lugolís? I was told Vitamin C added to SSKI would turn some of the Iodide into iodine, is this correct? So should I buy Selenium and vitamin C supplements?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)