CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 30 and Nausea

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
waterdesign Views: 2,502
Published: 11 years ago

Day 30 and Nausea

Hello All,

Thanks so much for your support and explaining all these new symptoms I've been experiencing.

I slept 12 hours straight and woke up less weak, but still nauseated beyond belief. I will be continuing the fast till Day 40 though. Right now, the thought of even ingesting a teaspoon of diluted grapefruit juice makes me wanna turn green and hurl, so i guess my body wants to continue on the WF.

Even taking in plain distilled water exacerbates my nausea, so i thought i should get off the WF. AFter I drink, I feel the water rising up my GI and my insides rumbling. Even smells that were fine a up till now make me queasy. Like i cannot stand the scent of my favourite body oil and toothpaste!

But what Chrisb1 and Chiron said has motivated me to stay put on the WF for now. You guys are awesome :)

"In nature, you would never find an animal trying to eat if the body was experiencing nausea." Chiron

"The manifestation of nausea is a symptom of extreme housecleaning such as the emptying of malformed bile into the intestines or stomach: this is a welcome sign of eliminating toxemia, although difficult to bear, it isn't always that prolonged, and will usually pass within a few days. Also the body is not "receptive" to any form of nourishment while nauseated, and if carried out, will only add to further toxemia: a self-defeating exercise." -Chrisb1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)