CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 28 update & advice needed

powerray Views: 1,251
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,621,419

Re: Day 28 update & advice needed

hi, waterdesign,
thanks for your response. It really helps. I like that you say the part about seeing "little health bugaboos fixed." I think I battle with a state of mind that thinks, erroneously, and purely as a phenomenon of neurotic anxiety (or, I feel, an anxious condition created somehow by the bacterial/yeast itself) -- that thinks of the state of fasting as a "dangerous" state, when the opposite is true. Last night and this morning I have been reading Google Books excerpts from Shelton and one Marie Sweet which give me confidence in fasting. I am determined to be convinced in my mind and also through successful experience of the positivity and safety of fasting. I don't know if all this is off topic, but these are the issues that get in the way of my doing the fasting. The fear/lack of information and then the emotional dependence on food. I need to get a firm grounding from knowing that the fast is worthwhile (besides being effective and safe). I guess I need to just work with myself on my reasons and goals. I tend to quit out of fear and out of feeling it isn't worth the self-denial. However, my poor health condition says otherwise. I need to convert my thinking about fasting to make the experience seem less bleak and less like misery! I need to get creative about ways to stay engaged in life/pleasures instead of food. I need to be receptive to what my own mind intuitively guides me to, that I find interesting/engaging. It's a mind healing for me. Hope your fast is progressing really well. Please keep posting. I am helped a LOT by people posting long fasts!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)