CureZone   Log On   Join
Allergy

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
waldens Views: 1,430
Published: 11 years ago

Allergy

Tony or Luella,

I was doing very well this spring until I came down with the recent buggy cold and didn't follow up as I should have with my CS treatment. (Stopped oncoming symptoms overnight with CS, then didn't follow up the next few days: it came back.) Got over the cold in a few weeks,(re sputum test), only for symptoms to continue. Deep hacking cough, wheezing and runny nose. Wondered if it is allergy, possibly triggered by the cold, so replaced AC filter with a high-efficiency one. Last night, tried Claritin D, 12-hr. Symptoms eased up today, less coughing, nose mostly clear. However, 12-hr. Claritin should have been termed 24-hr. for me as, like with all antihistamines, I have been a complete zombie all day.

Am waiting now to see if today's relief will continue. In the meantime, do you have any thoughts or suggestions about allergies in addition to trying to eliminate possible causes? This is a new experience for me and I'm hoping at this late stage in my life to find a way to return to normal activities, which I have gratefully enjoyed this last year since halting the chronic colds and pneumonia of bygone years -- simply by using CS!

All the best, Bill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)