CureZone   Log On   Join
Bugs in my urine!

biometal33 Views: 51,823
Published: 14 y

Bugs in my urine!

Hey guys,

So I'm really freaked out. I'm only on the second day of the cleanse. This morning I urinated, and thought i would glance at my urine to see if the herbs had changed its color or anything.

To my surprise, there were about 10 little tiny bugs in my urine! They looked almost like tiny tiny ants, although i have never seen an ant so tiny. They were dark brown in color, translucent.

I tried not to freak out in case they were already in the toilet bowl. I drank a ridiculous amount of water, and had to urinate a couple hours later. THIS time, I scrubbed the toilet all clean before I peed. It happened again! there were only a couple, though.

What were they and should I be worried? I'm really trying not to freak out but yikes. Do you think this will go away soon?

*ALSO* I do not and have not had crab lice, nor do i have symptoms of them in case that crosses your mind.

Thank a lot for responding :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)