CureZone   Log On   Join
Need some help from the pros

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Norwegian Views: 1,547
Published: 11 years ago

Need some help from the pros

So here's the deal, I've never done a cleanse in my life, but something happened during the past few weeks that has forced me to start one as quickly as possible. First I'll give a some short info on my health status:

1. Fairly healthy diet, meaning no sugar, no soda, hardly any meat, no dairy products, fair amount of vegetables and fruit, and no processed foods. Water intake is around 2 liters pr day. Work out 2-3 times a week.

2. No serious ailments or health issues to speak of, although I have always struggled with Acne I've now got it down to a very mild case after making the necessary diet adjustments.

3. Bowel movement average is about 3 pr day.

A few weeks ago the rectal itching started, I thought nothing of it to begin with, but when it persisted for a few days I started doing some research about the possible causes. A few more days went by and then there was occasional rectal bleeding after bowel movements, nothing much, but I was getting worried.

Then two days ago I was in the shower, it was itching again and as I touched the area that was itching I felt a slight bump right at the rectum entrance. It was sore to the touch, and as I put my finger up there to investigate further I could feel something in the intestine wall all the way inside, I'm guessing it must be 5+ inches long, and very thin.

In short I knew I was dealing with a worm, and I went online and bought this 6 week cleanse kit:

http://www.nutridirect.co.uk/parasite-cleanse11009.html

containing

60 ml Black-Walnut Tincture extra strong.
100 caps. Wormwood .
120 caps. Clove.
60 caps. of Arginine.
60 caps. Ornithine.

I guess my question is if I will need more than this to begin with. It has gotten to the point now where it aches down there for hours after every bowel movement and I want to get rid of it as soon as possible. I've tried reading up on the subject as much as I can, but any tips you could give me would be helpful.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.782 sec, (1)