CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HIV theory?

absolute Views: 4,776
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,652

Re: HIV theory?

Autoimmunity and HIV or even AIDS are two totally separate issues.

Yes , AID and AIDS are different. The only thing in common is that both do involve the immune system. HIV virus can corrupt immune system and cause both above.

And yes HIV is s a virus, but it is a virus that cannot cause AIDS without having changed the definition of AIDS to fit the virus.

I disagree. HIV virus can lower immune system, especially white blood counts and cause many issues in the body.

If you got worse there is a lot more to the story that is not being told. I have seen too many full blown AIDS patients get better with those herbs.

Herbs or natural products such as VCO can help to improve AIDS. This I agree with you. VCO is helping me greatly at the moment. Hvegerthi, I couldn't follow your protocol due to the availability of certain herbs such as chaparal.

So are you dealing with a specific autoimmune condition? Or from AIDS? If you say AIDS then you also have to look at the various causes of AIDS to see if you are addressing the cause as well.

I get chronic diarrea and raise rashes all over my body. I went for blood test (other tests as well, such has Thypoid, Thyroid) . It shows my white blood counts dropped below normal level. Whether it caused by AID or AIDS, I have no idea because it is impossible for me to go through every single test with doctor. Too much hassles. I just try VCO for few days. All the symtoms has gone away. I got well and I got my energy back. Im still taking it and it's getting better everyday. I will do another blood test next week to confirm my white blood count again. I can gurranttee that my white blood count will shot up. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.828 sec, (2)