Re: How long for these things to work?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 5,946
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,602,522

Re: How long for these things to work?

i wonder that asw well. I have nasal drip ALL THE TIME now. I never use to have it up until almost 2 years ago. Came out of no where. Use to think it was from the Mold in our house. (we eventually moved out because of it) Could you get a fungal infection from having a moldy house? My wife does not have any issues at all.

It is possible. But an infection would make the drainage thicker and it would likely be yellowish. If it is clear and runny then it is likely allergies or irritation.

It's all frustrating.

As with the protocol. (bitters, TMG, B-complex, Betaine) I have had a couple flare ups that were pretty bad. Really have not noticed much of a change. It's been 1 week. Probably too early to tell, but I am trying to keep at it.

I'm having trouble with the Vitamin C powder as well. It's not sitting very well with my stomach.

That is another reason I prefer natural sources of vitamin C. Papaya, watercress and kiwis are all great sources. Also make sure to take synthetic C with meals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)