CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long for these things to work?

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
Hveragerthi Views: 5,964
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,599,074

Re: How long for these things to work?

How long does it take for this process to work? I assume this is a rebuilding process. They say when you are rebuilding your stomach lining it can take up to 6-8 weeks.

There is no specific time frame since there are so many variables. As we age we heal slower. If we are nutrient deficient especially from a lack of stomach acid we heal slower. If there is an infections such as H. pylori this can play a role in delayed healing as can the use of NSAIDs......

Do you just continue to take the TMG forever?

With all of its benefits I would say yes, but dosage can be decreased after a while to a level just for maintenance.

As far as the weird knot feeling. I don't have any change in stools, and don't notice anything unusual like you mentioned. So the bleeding ulcer I would say is ruled out. I just have the knot feeling every now and again about and inch and a half above my belly button.

That definitely sounds like a hiatal hernia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)