CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman......

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
MENDOMAID Views: 1,316
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,598,956

Re: Telman......

Your poor friend - Hope Teleman returns to give his expert advice. I have been that bad three times and can't remember if I had fevers but I felt terrible. The first time about 10 years ago I read in Clark's book that if I had the symptoms she described to do a liver cleanse immediately as I could become very ill if I waited so I did the cleanse but it was rough to do. I threw up the grapefruit oil mix, and the Epsom Salts did not result in a purge. I waited a day and tried again and was able to keep the g/o down but got no stones. I felt a little better so waited longer and started doing Liver Cleanses every two weeks and eventually the stones started coming out. I have an underlying intestinal problem and make lots of stones so about 5 years later I got clogged with stones and found I could do the cleanses 3 times, every other day and then two weeks apart. I also learned that when I was in crisis that I didn't have as many problems if I didn't eat the morning of the cleanse and drank 3 to 5 glasses of water. Also preparing by taking Epsom Salts or Milk of Magnesia the evening before the purge helped.

You might want to go to the DR Clark Information Center for more information about liver cleanses. Her descriptions are very clear and helpful even if you use a different method.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)